[GeoNode-users] alias and Freemarker template

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 05:36:35 PST 2017

Thanks Ariel.
But more than alias I had some descriptions, sometimes very long. I tried
to shorten them, but in some cases it's difficult.
I don't like use names too long as postgresql alias.
Finally I choose to upload some documents (I already had PDF with long
descriptions), to link them to the layers and also in content.ftl, so if
someone do the getFeatures but doesn't understand attribute's names, can
dowload a pdf with long descriptions.
Maybe It's intricate, but I've no other ideas and time!

Annalisa