[GeoNode-users] Unsuccessful GeoNode 2.6 Installation in Windows 7 (64 bit)

Tubagus Aryandi Gunawan tb.arya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 03:18:11 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Currently i am trying to install GeoNode as user. At the end of the GeoNode
installation (using Geonode 2.6 windows 32 bit EXE), the reboot pop up did
not show. And i could not find GeoNode Home directory on Windows App
Toolbar. Does anyone here know what i can do to complete the installation?
Is that because i am using 64 bit computer? I realize my computer is not a
clear environment with installed python on it for Matlab and ArcGIS.

Any thoughts or tips are much appreciated, thank you!

Best regards,

Tubagus Aryandi Gunawan