[GeoNode-users] Problem with geonode-project

Davide Sandona' sandona.davide at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:21:54 PST 2017

Hello,
I've tryed to launch a Geonode-project
<https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project> with docker. However, when
launching the *docker-compose up* command, I've got this error:

Pulling geoserver (waybarrios/geoserver:latest)...
> ERROR: manifest for waybarrios/geoserver:latest not found

So I downloaded the project waybarrios/geoserver
<https://github.com/waybarrios/geoserver-docker>, and built it locally,
then I ran again the command. This is what has been printed on the screen:
http://pastebin.com/uRRJMYWB

Then I opened a new terminal and ran this command, however it exited with
an error:

> docker-compose run django python manage.py migrate

This is the error: http://pastebin.com/HEQ35T92

Am I doing something wrong?

Davide.