[GeoNode-users] unable to login

Gi Petrak gkpetrak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:14:59 PST 2017

Good morning,

After installation you have to run in your terminal the following command:
geonode createsuperuser
or navigate to the geonode folder (cd path/to/geonode) where manage.py
lives and run:
python manage.py createsuperuser

In both cases geonode system will prompt you to insert a username and a
password. These credentials
are the username and password of admin user (super user). Then if you
insert them to the sign in form
of geonode, you will be connected as admin user.
I hope this will help.

George