[GeoNode-users] query about the size limit of uploading the documents

Rasika Chinchwade rasikachinchwade31 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:06:42 PST 2017

hello all,
I want to know how to update the size limit of  document .
I got the code in settings.py file of geonode.
MAX_DOCUMENT_SIZE = 2
I changed it by reducing to 1 .But it is not working actually.It is
actually accepting the size greater than the specfied size limit.
Also I want to give only some users the specified size limit while they are
using geonode. How I can do it? In which table this info is getting stored
about user and allowed size limit to him or her.

Thank you