[GeoNode-users] Migrating objects from one user to another

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 4 07:54:27 PST 2017

On 04/01/17 16:02, Simone Dalmasso wrote:
> Hi all   It should be possible from the admin panel to assign a new
> ownership.

Yes, that can be done, but as far as I can
see only one layer/map at a time?

I currently need to reassign thousands of
layers, so I am looking for something
"batchable".

> In the future we will probably get rid of the ownership at all in favor
> of something. Ore flexible.

I think, like Francesco said, a mixture of
user and group roles will probably do the
trick in practice. It's just a question of
figuring out the best solution for a specific
work environment.

Cheers!

Ben