[GeoNode-users] installing geonode 2.5.6

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:12:29 PST 2017

Hi Dave,

I have seen this error before, only when testing on Amazon.
There are some new commits in the ansible script, can you please try
again on a clean VM?
Also, if you are pulling the role from ansible galaxy, can you please
make sure to get the latest version?

Please let me know how this goes.

Cheers,
Angelos