[GeoNode-users] Running Geonode development build on another ip (!= localhost)

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:45:38 PST 2017

I'm trying to setup the GeoNode development build following the
instructions in https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode (using the ubuntu
instructions - virtualevn; pip; paver). The catch is that I have a windows
machine so I installed a Ubuntu server on a Virtualbox (just the server, no
GUI).

I can access the server running on the virtualbox through the IP
192.168.67.103

After doing paver stat, I can get to geoserver through the IP
192.168.67.103:8080/geoserver
However, I cannot get to geonode through the IP 192.168.67.103:8000

Is it possible to run the GeoNode development build this way? With just a
Ubuntu server install and access through an IP other than localhost?

Cheers
Daniel