[GeoNode-users] Running Geonode development build on another ip (!= localhost)

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:58:12 PST 2017

I changed that but apparently it did not work. However, I got tired of
trying to fix the connection issues caused by running geonode development
in a ubuntu server from a virtualbox windows. So I installed a full
Ubuntu-desktop and I'm now running GeoNode from localhost. Things are
looking almost right now. Except for this message when I try to upload a
layer.

"GET /api/featured/ HTTP/1.1" 200 68
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/
spatialite-3.7.22.4-libspatialitejdbc.so: libproj.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/
spatialite-3.7.22.4-libspatialitejdbc.so: libproj.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory