[GeoNode-users] default workspace for geosites

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:00:42 PST 2017

Eugenio,

not sure about the workspace, probably the default one is used and the doc
must be update, I'll find some time to check it.

Anyway geosites already separates the layers, docs, maps and users by site.
A layer uploaded by a normal user in a site will be visible only in that
site. The normal use itself is visible in the specific site. Only
administrators have access to all sites and resources. Geoserver
getCapabilities also respect this so you don't have to worry. You as
administrator can do other operations such as share resources or people
across more sites.