[GeoNode-users] Multi-Tenancy on apt-get installation

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 04:37:47 PST 2017

Hi Davide,

in order to customise geonode in production you should use the geonode
project, see here https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project. It is always
suggested to first try in dev mode and then switch to production.
Just a note, the documentation on geosites is not 100% correct (for example
the addsite command is not available and you have to manually copy and
modify the template folder) and you will have to know some django basics in
order to set it up correctly.
hope this helps