[GeoNode-users] Geonode deploying on a working virtual machine with Ubuntu 12.04

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:23:36 PST 2017

Hi,

your procedure is correct, you have to go with the manual installation.

Geoexplorer hasn't changed from 2.0 to 2.4, you should investigate more the
issue of pink tiles by looking at the http response that comes from
geoserver. For the limited zoom it may just be a configuration in the
map_geoexplorer template
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/maps/templates/maps/map_geoexplorer.js
.

hope this helps