[GeoNode-users] Issue on updateip in migration to 2.6

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:38:19 PDT 2017

Ciao Annalisa,

why that preview link is broken? It is ok that the oauth2 still has
localhost in some places , in particular only "userAuthorizationUri",
"logoutUri" and the geoserver line should have the external address, the
other two need to have localhost.

For the stale layers, you can remove them from the admin panel.