[GeoNode-users] view layer

trocellier estelle trocellier.estelle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:31:08 PDT 2017

Hello everybody,

I have one question because i can't see my layer inside geonode.

I import some shp directly inside geonode with the button "add a new layer".

The import is good but when i want to see my layer on the map i can't see
it (but in geoserver it's work) so i don"t think it's a problem with my
layer.

I think is the style witch doesn"t work but i don't know why.

Can you help me please. Should i do something special ? I try to put the
language on Latin 1 but doesn't change nothing.

Thank you

Sincerely

Estelle