[GeoNode-users] geonode-project for templates

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 02:04:32 PDT 2017

Annalisa,

no need for a local settings actually, just use the settings of your
template project. It is already the 2.6 branch and is correct for geonode
2.6.

For templates you need to have the same folders structure as geonode does
in order for the template to be used, and your template project needs to be
in installed apps. For you the geo_header should be in
my_geonode/templates/geonode. This is a django normal configuration and is
also django that will find and render the templates inside the folders.