[GeoNode-users] ACTIVITY Feed - Option

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 23:18:54 PDT 2017

Dear Simone,
  Thanks for the response. After commenting following two lines, it did not
working as per expected.

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/
people/templates/people/profile_detail.html#L130 and   https://github.com/
GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/urls.py#L86.

In this case also Not able to see the user list,please find the below
screenshot for reference

[image: Inline image 1]

Please find below my requirement, I want on click of People, the user list
should be available as follows and there should not be no option to see the
activity feed of the user.
[image: Inline image 2]

  Even if user know direct url of the activity feed, he should not able to
see the activity feed, I mean with the url
http://192.168.197.108/activity/actors/31/5/  now I am able to see the
activity feed. So even with direct url user should not see activity feed

Please help me to do the task.

Best Regards,
Naresh. N