[GeoNode-users] I can't upload layers

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 06:15:25 PDT 2017

Hi all.
I've migrated all my old layers, but now I can't upload a layer from ui.
It says:
"Tried to make a GET request to
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/workspaces/default.xml but got a 404
status code: No such workspace: default"

In apache log I find:

... Tried to make a GET request to
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/workspaces/default.xml but got a 404
status code:
... [wsgi:error] [pid 9903:tid 139960535320320] No such workspace: default

In effect I have only one workspace: geonode, wich is the default one.
My geoserver-data-dir points to /mnt/geodata/geoserver_data and there is
the file /mnt/geodata/geoserver_data/workspaces/default.xml of tomcat7 user
with 664 permission.

Please help!

Now I can login with geonode user both in geonode that in geoserver and I
see layers and maps and all thumbs.

Annalisa