[GeoNode-users] personalize geonode

gkpetrak gkpetrak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 08:38:31 PDT 2017

Hello,

I think that you have to follow this guide:

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/customize_lookfeel/customize/theme_admin.html#theme-admin

The commands (etc wget, chmod)  are for Unix systems. I'm not using
Windows but I think that the only that you have to do is to find the
equivalent commands in cmd (Windows command line). The basic CSS and
HTML code that you have to modify to change the logo is the same in both
platforms.

Also instead of vi text editor you can use notepad as super user.

George