[GeoNode-users] Some problems about importing the uploaded shapefile into database

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:33:29 PDT 2017

Hi
if in your organization workflow only administrators are the ones who
are uploading data to your
instance, one thing you could do is to create in GeoServer the Oracle
data store (you need the Oracle extension for that), publish all of
the Oracle layers you need and then run the
updatelayers GeoNode management command
I think that in this case WFS-T (editing) will not be available.
hope it helps

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Simone Dalmasso
<simone.dalmasso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, GeoNode cannot import in oracle, only in postgres/postgis. You would
> need to develop that functionality...
>
> Regards

>> Hi, I am using Geonode to do some developments.Now i want to import those
>> uploaded shapefiles into Oracle.Can you give me some suggestions about this
>> problem? How can i configue this function ?
>> Thanks a lot!

> Simone

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer