[GeoNode-users] want to add dynamic legend on geoserver

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:13:47 PDT 2017

I’m not quite sure that I have understood your request. First of all, do you want to achieve it in GeoNode? From the screenshots it looks like you have different layers in GeoServer, so what do you want to  get in GeoNode? A single layer? A single map with all those layers collapsed?

In general to obtain a single WMS from a group of layers in GeoServer you can relies on the layer groups functionality http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/webadmin/layergroups.html