[GeoNode-users] Notes abour the windows version 2.6

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:06:16 PDT 2017

GeoNode 2.6 is still using geoexplorer as default webgis viewer/composer, you can optionally install and use the new react-based client which supports OL3 https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-client#integrating-into-geonodedjango.  I don’t know why you get old libraries, maybe if confirmed you can file a ticket in our issue tracker on github https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues.