[GeoNode-users] how to harvest using the remote service?

Dementia Dimension hello.dimentio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:58:53 PDT 2017

Hi.
I have installed geonode 2.4 and 2.6.
I'd like to harvest metadata using the remote services.
I registered a WMS service on remote services but  it could import only
once and it didn't update changed layers from registered services.
I wondered if GeoNode could harvest meta data periodically or update the
layers from a remote services registered on geonode.

Does anyone know about it?

Thanks, JY.