[GeoNode-users] Permission file || How to fix a specific scale in map composer

Federico Gianoli alpacagis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:35:13 PDT 2017

Dear list,
I have two questions about geonode.(I am using 2.6 version)

1- Layer permission issue:

When I change the permission: "who can view it" from Anyone to a specific
user/group, It works but the layer preview disappear, and I am not more
able to see the layer shape. Should I have to set something in Django or
Geoserver?
[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

2- Is it possible to fix a specific scale for the map view in the map
composer? e.g. I would see a map only at 1:250'000 (or at the zoom level
that is closest to 1:250'000...)

Thanks a lot

Federico