[GeoNode-users] can't log into geoverser with the "geonode button"

Elisa Pruvot pruvotelisa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:05:30 PDT 2017

Hi all !

Running GeoNode 2.6 installed with ppa on ubuntu 16.04.
I got a new little problem i'd like to share..

So far I had no problem to log into GeoServer with the "geonode button" on
the left of the username and password fields.
But now that i've updated the ip (-> "sudo geonode-updateip 192.168.1.23"
to access geonode with others computers) it doesn't work anymore.

This is the error I get when i click on the "geonode button" to log in:
Error : invalid_request
Mismatching redirect URI

and the url field is :
​
http://192.168.1.23/o/authorize/?response_type=code&client_id=ue4aJt4AXIlXiiCs32OIVeMFNrQcGHsYRJgxj2Kn&scope=write&redirect_uri=http://127.0.0.1/geoserver/

here is my local_settings file in case

I can still log into GeoServer the "old" way, but i'm logged as "admin" and
not with my geonode username, like it did when logging in with that new
geonode button.

Does anyone know what should i do to log into GeoServer with that button ?
Thanks,
Elisa

​

--