[GeoNode-users] Issues adding WMS URL in GeoNode

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 00:42:33 PDT 2017

Dear Simone,
  Thanks for the replies. Is any other External WMS Layer url is available
,please share me to test.  Is that any mechanism is available in case if
WFS of Geoserver is disabled,not enabling EDIT option while reading error
code.

Thanks,
Naresh

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com