[GeoNode-users] Installation Problems with version 2.6 on Ubuntu 16.04

Cliff Patterson cliffpatterson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:46:53 PDT 2017

No previous version installed. It was installed on a fresh OS.

On Jun 19, 2017 4:43 PM, "Israel López" <asralf at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, did you have a previous version of genode installed???

I'm testing Geonode 2.6 too, but on Develoment mode, I had similar issues,
but "log-in" problem I solved running the create superuser command again.

The issue that remains is this one:

base.ResourceBase.tkeywords: (fields.W340) null has no effect on
ManyToManyField.

I don't understand it, but Geonode is running and working, if somebody
could explain me
how to fix it I will appreciate it.

Greetings.