[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 91

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Jun 21 06:08:14 PDT 2017

Hi Gideon,

have you run db migrations after enabling notifications app in settings?
I´ve had problems there as well. What helped me was setting debug = true.
After that I´ve seen that something was wrong with templates. If I remember
correctly I´ve copied some templates from github and it worked. Your problem
might be somewhere else but debug will bring you on track.

cheers,

toni