[GeoNode-users] Enable notifications

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Jun 21 06:46:26 PDT 2017

Hey Gideon,

I´ve edited the subject. (I forgot to edit it to something meaningful before.)

I´ve only had a quick look at 2.6 so far thus cannot say much. But I think
notifications app should be installed with 2.6 like it is with 2.4.

Do you see a folder for it in your geonode dir? If not have a look here:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.6.x/requirements.txt#L45 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.6.x/requirements.txt#L45>
It´s mentioned in pip requirement.txt and here is a git repository
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-notification
 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-notification>
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/geonode-notification/1.1.3 <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/geonode-notification/1.1.3>

Means if something went wrong with your install I would just try to add this
app as you do with other django apps ;)

let me know if this helps.

cheers,

toni