[GeoNode-users] Problem to remove download and view permissions for anonymous in all layers

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 06:13:59 PDT 2017

Hello guys. I'm using Geonode 2.4. I would like to remove the right to
download and view layers for anonymous users on all layers. For this, by
investigating the database tables, I executed the following script:

delete from guardian_userobjectpermission where user_id = -1 and
permission_id = 117 or permission_id = 115

Where user_id = -1 refers to anonymous users, and the 115 and 117
permission to view and downloads.

I was hoping to get all of the download and preview checks for any
anonymous person.

That's not what happened. Although there are no records in
guardian_userobjectpermission, the checkboxes remain checked and the
accesses remain open.

Could someone tell me another strategy to solve the problem?

Thank you.

--
Davi de O. Custódio