[GeoNode-users] ACTIVITY Feed - Option

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:36:20 PDT 2017

Dear Simone,
 Yes as told functionality is working properly based on permissions as
geoserver handling the styling option. But if user is not having permission
if he does the style change,after that showing error message like as
follows, user time will waste it is better if we disable based on
previliges. How Edit option is implemented, kindly tell us where i need to
modify the functionality
    [image: Inline image 1]
Thanks&Regards,
Naresh