[GeoNode-users] Geosites

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:15:55 PST 2017

I don't use the geosites-project but a very similar approach, using
directly the template provided in the contrib.geosites app. But it works
exactly the same way. So It' is definitely unclear to me why for some call
geoserver is unable to reach geonode. In my opinion is not related to
geosites but is communication issue as geoserver logs say. need to
investigate more there.