[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 7

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Mar 2 03:19:07 PST 2017

Sorry Steffen,

I´ve picked the wrong snippet. In my local 2.4 installation. I cannot see that geoext is loaded in browser.
But maybe I´m on the wrong page (map view?)

Unsure but maybe the source is just hidden somewhere in a minified file.
I would start to search for it with grep and find but am sure someone
else has more information on this.

Best,

Toni

 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.4.x/geonode/maps/templates/maps/map_geoexplorer.js>