[GeoNode-users] Sources of GeoExt within GeoNode

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:08:32 PST 2017

Hi John

you will need to build your custom version of GeoExplorer. This is the
repository which is used to build GeoExplorer in GeoNode, and that you
can use for that purpose:

https://github.com/GeoNode/suite

You should be able to accomplish what you need, adding
GeoExt/widgets/form/GeocoderComboBox.js in the include section of this file:

https://github.com/GeoNode/suite/blob/geonode/geoexplorer/buildjs.cfg

hope it helps

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:20 AM, John, Steffen <s.john at atenekom.eu> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to extend the Map View of GeoNode with a Geocoding functionality.
> From GeoExt, there is the GeoExt.form.field.GeocoderComboBox with does
> exactly what I want, but I have problems with adding it.
> The Error says GeoExt.form.field is undefined. So, I was wondering if the
> GeoExt Version used by GeoNode already supports GeocoderComboBox.
>
> Which Version of GeoExt is part of GeoNode 2.4?
> Where can I find the sources of GeoExt within the GeoNode Installation?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Cheers,
> Steffen

Paolo Corti