[GeoNode-users] WCS or RASDAMAN tool

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:35:31 PST 2017

Hi Andrea
If you just need to display the RASDAMAN covers, supposing that
RASDAMAN provides an WMS endpoint for those covers, you could cascade
the RASDAMAN WMS endpoint and register the cascaded WMS layers in
GeoNode
cheers

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Vianello Andrea
<Andrea.Vianello at eurac.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if you are working for a time series visualization tool
> ( I already read that know it doesn’t exist in Geonode), or if there Is a
> way to add a WCS server in Geonode to get layers from a RASDAMAN server.
>

> Is there something about this in next release?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrea.
>

> --
>

> Andrea Vianello
>

> EURAC research
>
> Institute for Applied Remote Sensing
> Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano, Italy
> t  +39 0471 055 270
>

> andrea.vianello at eurac.edu
>
> www.eurac.edu
>

> This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
> contain confidential or legally privileged information.
> If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author
> immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any
> attachments.
>
> Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by the
> "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may lead to penal prosecution and
> liability for damages.
>
> P Think before you print

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer