[GeoNode-users] Remove ability to Explore People from geonode

Jonathan Doig j.doig at unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 13 18:34:39 PDT 2017

Hi Adam

I had the same requirement and did it a different way. Logged in users can explore People and Groups.
Anonymous users still see the menu item but get a message to login.

https://github.com/UNSW-CFRC/geonode/commit/41fc806c22f12b6974216d68bd9229324d4bf0b9

https://github.com/UNSW-CFRC/geonode/commit/d80d2e8e7d567333d3addc7fccf675ab735e9f86

Note I haven’t bothered to extend this to other languages with Geonode’s support for that.

Regards
Jonathan