[GeoNode-users] about geonode harvesting (mutil geoserver) #4

원영진 icetiger at nate.com
Thu Mar 23 05:36:25 PDT 2017

Thank you for your replying.

Actually, I did not execute [manage.py]

So, I tried like below lines, but I got a error message.

C:\>python C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\geonode-2.6.x\manage.py updatelayers

Traceback (most recent call last):

 File "C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\geonode-2.6.x\manage.py", line 27, in <module>

   from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line

ImportError: No module named django.core.management

So, I am looking at my configuration about installation and ETC.

Thank you.