[GeoNode-users] Two projects one geonode

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:17:38 PDT 2017

Hi Federico, yes it is possible using the contrib app geosites.
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.6.x/geonode/contrib/geosites/README.md.
It will not use separate database but wll separate the data per project
(site) using a single geoserver and geonode instance.
The setup is not straightforward and will require some django and geonode
internals understanding. The guide in the readme is a good starting point
(even if may be not 100% correct)