[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 28, Issue 33

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Fri May 19 02:08:40 PDT 2017

To answer my own question:

it´s var NOTIFICATION_LOCK_LOCATION = '/home/vagrant/geonode/lockdir/‚
which must be set when notification is enabled. It´s of big importance
that the geonode user (in my case www-data) has write access to it.
First I´ve had the issue that the var did not do anything. But after double checking
permissions again it works. Maybe this should go into the offical docs?

cheers,

Toni