[GeoNode-users] How to use QGIS as backbone server

Ragnvald Larsen ragnvald at mindland.com
Sat May 20 14:54:07 PDT 2017

Looks like the plugin which should be in place for QGIS is not available in
the general repositories. There is mention of it at the Kartoza website,
and its functionality is shown in the video you refer to. So this looks
very good - only the documentation needs a little friendly help :-)

I am very excited about geonode 2.6!