[GeoNode-users] error publishing Geonode 2.6 (Windows)

Franklin, Chris CFranklin at AngloGoldAshanti.com
Sun May 21 21:22:20 PDT 2017

HI, I have Geonode 2.6 installed and working on localhost but I can publish it outside the server, I have set up a firewall rule same as my 2.4 Geonode instance but till no luck.

I have also change the Localhost to my server name in the following locations:

C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\geonode-2.6.x\geonode\local_setting.py (changing the SITEURL and PUBLIC_LOCATION)

C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\apache-tomcat-7.0.65\webapps\geoserver\WEB-INF\web.xml  (changing the PROXY_BASE_URL)

C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\Apache2\conf\geonode.conf (changing the ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse)

C:\GeoNode-2.6.x\apache-tomcat-7.0.65\webapps\geoserver\data\security\auth\geonodeAuthProvider\config.xml (changing baseUrl)

And in GeoServer set the Proxy Base URL

What am I missing?

Chris

This email, and its attachments, is subject to important warnings and disclaimers which are legally incorporated into this email in terms of Section 11(3) of the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. The full text of the warnings and disclaimers, together with the company details and directors is available by clicking on http://www.anglogoldashanti.com/en/Pages/legal.aspx