[GeoNode-users] "Local Geoserver" returns /maps/[object Object]/geoserver/wms using 2.6 & geonode-client

David Kennewell david.kennewell at hydrata.com
Wed May 24 21:45:17 PDT 2017

Hi Simone,

I wasn't sure if it was a 2.6 configuration issue, or a react client bug,
but I tested with the geoexplorer client this morning and it works fine, so
it must be something on the react side.

I've filed a ticket in geonode-client.

Thanks

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com