[GeoNode-users] File Size of Vector layer, Raster Layer and Document

Nizam ud Din nizam_space at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 00:43:14 PDT 2017

Dear User Community

I am new on GeoNode and I am using the GeoNode for data management, its my organization dream to streamline the Geospatial data.

There are many few questions regarding the handling of metadata;

  *   My question is that what maximam file size of Raster Layer, Vector Layer and Documents can be uploaded on GeoNode and how it can be increased?

Please explain the process step by step for each question, if it is better please contact for skype discussion, my skype id is "nizam.urbanunit"

Best Regards

Nizam-ud-Din

-----------------------------
GIS Manager
The Urban Unit
(Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (Private) Limited)
Government of The Punjab,
503-Shaheen Complex<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.562863%2c+74.332847&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&ll=31.562749%2c74.33297&spn=0.001296%2c0.002642&z=19&iwloc=A>  , 5th Floor,  Egerton Road, Lahore. Pakistan

Mob: +92-321-4243824
Office: +92-042-99205316-22,042-36376365
fax: 042-99205323
Email: nizam at urbanunit.gov.pk, nizam_space at hotmail.com
http://www.urbanunit.gov.pk<http://www.urbanunit.gov.pk/>
http://www.irispunjab.gov.pk