[GeoNode-users] Permission file || How to fix a specific scale in map composer

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Tue Nov 7 09:02:38 PST 2017

I've run the script without layer.alternate (don't know what it is) and I
get:

Synchronizing permissions for layer 1/95

('Unexpected error:', None)

perm_spec is {u'users': {u'paolo': [u'view_resourcebase',
u'download_resourcebase', u'change_resourcebase_metadata',
u'change_resourcebase', u'delete_resourcebase',
u'change_resourcebase_permissions', u'publish_resourcebase',
u'change_layer_data', u'change_layer_style']}, u'groups': {u'anonymous':
[u'download_resourcebase', u'view_resourcebase']}}