[GeoNode-users] Permission file || How to fix a specific scale in map composer

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:51:07 PST 2017

Hi Paolo

Look at this issue, it is exactly what you are hitting in 2.6.x:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/3376

This has been fixed in master:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/commit/94b3b6abfd1bc856be94eb58f5bf13
2f822aeae6

This way updatelayers will correctly sync permissions, which otherwise are
messed.

cheers