[GeoNode-users] Problem uploading raster file

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 01:42:27 PST 2017

Stefano, I tested on a new GeoNode installation and I can confirm the
issue, geoserver is unable to spot the srs. It looks a data issue, could
you try to reproject/resave it in a gis software and try again?

This is the gdalinfo output for info
PROJCS["ETRS_1989_LAEA",

    GEOGCS["GCS_ETRS_1989",

        DATUM["European_Terrestrial_Reference_System_1989",

            SPHEROID["GRS_1980",6378137,298.257222101,

                AUTHORITY["EPSG","7019"]],

            AUTHORITY["EPSG","6258"]],

        PRIMEM["Greenwich",0],

        UNIT["degree",0.0174532925199433]],

    PROJECTION["Lambert_Azimuthal_Equal_Area"],

    PARAMETER["latitude_of_center",52],

    PARAMETER["longitude_of_center",10],

    PARAMETER["false_easting",4321000],

    PARAMETER["false_northing",3210000],