[GeoNode-users] Layer failing to upload

James Mbugua jmbugua at cordioea.net
Sun Nov 19 22:43:05 PST 2017

Dear Francesco,

 I installed GeoNode using the basic commands from the documentation and it
runs on EC2 reserved instance in Amazon Web Service. As we speak, the error
has cleared and everything is running normal i.e. without any issue.

Thanks,
James.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:49 AM, Francesco Bartoli <xbartolone at gmail.com>
wrote:

> How did you install GeoNode and which version?
>
> Il giorno 16/nov/2017, alle ore 11:24, James Mbugua <jmbugua at cordioea.net>
> ha scritto:
>
> Dear users,
>
> I am having an issue while uploading or deleting my layers.
>
> 1.First the site take long to load and when uploading begins, it does not
> complete sending an error
>
>    - ​   "​
>    [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
>    ​"​
>

>> ​2.​
> On a second scenario, I cant preview or delete a specic layer and I get
> the following error ​
>
>    - Server Error The server encountered an internal error or
>    misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the
>    server administrator at webmaster at localhost to inform them of the time
>    this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
>    More information about this error may be available in the server error log
>    .
>
> Any solution on this will be much appreciated.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> James Mbugua
> ​.​

> ____________________
> Research Assistant GIS & Remote sensing at CORDIO East Africa #9 Kibaki
> Flats,
> P.O.Box10135 Mombasa 80101,
> ​​
> ​Bamburi​