[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-problem with poor performance

Tamara Pejakovic tamara.pejakovic at cedis.me
Tue Nov 21 23:59:58 PST 2017

Dear community,

We've wrote to you earlier about performance issues (http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Poor-performance-GeoNode-td5332874.html).

We use GeoNode to map the infrastructure of our company. Currently, 180 layers are uploaded and the performance is very bad. Layers are extremely slow loaded on the map-initial loading of layers last almost 1 minute?!  (video clip attached) Info balloons are also slowly appearing. The video shows the response of the map when only one user is connected. If 3-4 users are connected at the same time, performance becomes so bad that the map can not be used!
Using cache memory for the map did not result with significant results.
Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem? If we solve the problem of performance, our company would be interested in subscribing to geonode support  so we would appreciate if you could help us with this problem.
We are at your disposal for all additional information.

Best regards,

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/js45q8gr45kawyh/geonode_poor_per.flv?dl=0

Tamara Pejaković

IT Department