[GeoNode-users] SRC not established from *.prj. Non admin Users can´t select SRC of layers they upload.

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:00:51 PDT 2017

An update. I don't think it's GeoNode problem but rather a GeoServer issue
that does not recognize the proj file

Here is an issue related to the problem:

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/1231

So basically, if you try to upload the malformed file directly into
GeoServer, it will fail.

Cheers
Daniel