[GeoNode-users] change layer ownership

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu Oct 19 01:59:15 PDT 2017

Hi Federico,

Upgrading your GeoNode is the best solution.

Having said that, if it is not feasible in your case you might update the
base_resourcebase table setting the owner_id = your new owner
people_profile.id

Browse the people_profile table and you will get all your users' id.

In principles it is not recommended, but it should not give you problems.

Alessio, can you confirm? Just to be sure.

Best,

Paolo