[GeoNode-users] Poor performance GeoNode

Ana Boljevic ana.boljevic at cedis.me
Fri Sep 15 04:17:37 PDT 2017

Dear Alessio,

Last video is made with map that contains 3 layer groups (made in Geoserver).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ncig40ee0i0ybo/2017-09-14-12-08-17.mp4?dl=0
Those three Group layers are consist od 40-50 LOCAL layers each. Typical kml file that represent one of those layers has been sent to you previously.
Only external component is Google Satellite (Basemap)....It doesn't cause slowness.

Regards,

Ana